Our oil and gas client in Barrie, ON looking to hire an Administrative Assistant for a 12 month contract with high chance of extension.
What you will do:
• Order toner & paper.
• Submit all requests for form reprints to Ricoh i.e. Fusion Log, Door Hanger etc.
• Submit all requests for ID access.
• Submit all requests in relation to facilities requirements.
• Submit all requests for access to directories, folders, etc.
• Submit all requests for Field Techs for repairs & replacements of their phones & Datapaks, etc.
• Order business cards.
• Process expenses as required.
• Run monthly safety training lists & ensure mandatory corporate training is completed i.e. Respectful Workplace, etc.
• Register Field Techs for their respective training.
• Work with Technical Training to book the office for various required training.
• Book meetings on the Boardroom and Muster Room calendars.
• Prepare for various events in the warehouse i.e. renting tables & chairs, setting of tables, chairs, projector & screen, ordering food, picking up water & Kleenexes.
• Organize staff appreciation lunches, Christmas lunch, etc.
• Keep Org chart up-to-date and confirm FTE’s upon request.
• Code invoices monthly in Markview.
• Prepare weekly On Call List for Central Region North, ensure revisions are captured, distribute to mailing list & send on call changes to the mailing list.
• Book monthly AR&I Safety Meetings, prepare attendance sheet & attend meeting.
• Book monthly Area 50 Staff Meetings, prepare agenda & PowerPoint presentation, run PowerPoint presentation, attend meeting, take minutes & distribute.
• Book quarterly Area 50 JEHSC meeting, prepare agenda, attend meeting, take minutes & distribute minutes.
• Book quarterly Area 50 On Call Supervisors’ meeting, prepare agenda & PowerPoint presentation, run PowerPoint presentation, attend meeting, take minutes & distribute.
• Meet weekly to understand priorities & review schedule.
• Liaise with others assistants, IT, AP, Security, Finance, HR, external stakeholders (i.e. NPL, City of Barrie), etc.
• Liaise with other Timekeepers.
• Ensure weekly that all Field Techs time from ClickMobile is captured correctly in Workday and fix any issues in relation to their time to ensure they’re paid. Run various reports in Workday.
What you bring to the role:
Experience in power point or similar product Experience in Microsoft suite Outlook experience
NICE TO HAVE:
Experience in Maximo
Experience in Oracle
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion as our strength and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.