We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Senior Technical Engineer
Resume Due Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2020 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 2 years
- Use of Probabilistic / Deterministic Safety Analysis to assess reactor safety risk and impact on Safe Operating Envelope.
- Thermal Hydraulic Assessments.
- Reactor Safety Reviews of station maintenance activities, modifications, procedures and operability evaluations.
- Responsible for updating the Operational Safety Requirements and associated compliance tables.
- Governance reviews/maintenance (Risk Reliability/Reactor Safety/Beyond Design Basis Programs).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Applied Science.
- A period of at least 6 years in a Nuclear Engineering role.
- Experience with risk and reliability models (e.g. EPRI Risk Reliability toolset).
- Experience with reviewing the impact of safety analysis on plant Safe Operating Envelope.
- Experience conducting or reviewing Thermal Hydraulic assessments/analysis.
- General understanding of CANDU safety related system design and operation.