We are looking for an Agile Program Manager who will facilitate and leads the agile program processes and their execution, escalates impediments, manages risk, and helps drive program-level continuous improvement for an Agile Release Train. The contract is based out in Minneapolis, MN for a contract duration of 12 months.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
· Responsible for facilitating program events such as Program backlog refinement, Program increment planning, Program Big Room planning, Program Retrospective, and the Scrum of Scrums.
· This role is a “hands on” collaborative and facilitative role that drives all the Program ceremonies and processes associated with the RBC scaled Agile Management Framework (AMF) and holds the overall responsibility for all the processes and people involved in the product deliveries within the Agile Release train.
· Success of this role is measured in terms on how well program processes are being planned and executed as well as the success and predictability of the team delivering on the program objectives and commitments
Knowledge & Experience:
· 2-4 years of experience as a Certified Senior Scrum Master orchestrating work across a multi team environment, Agile Program Lead or Release Train Engineer
· Experience in software development and/or project management and/or business (system) analysis or other relevant professional experience
· Experience working on medium or high complexity initiatives
· Project/Program delivery in Agile and/or Waterfall environment (small to medium scale initiatives) using influence to facilitate to outcomes
· Practical experience with any of the key disciplines required in agile delivery – such as software development or business (system) analysis
· Ability to apply RBC Agile Management Framework and well documented Agile techniques (User Stories, Burndown techniques, Acceptance Test Driven Development, Continuous testing, etc.); application of the scaled agile framework (SAFe) and the launch of agile release trains
· Practical experience in quickly learning, applying, and adapting relevant organizational frameworks required in successful Program delivery
· Undergraduate Degree in Business, Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are an Agile Program Manager , you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.