We are looking for a Project Manager Associate who will perform one or more of the many ongoing processes governed by internal regulatory groups and PMO in compliance and alignment to the Enterprise Project Management Framework processes and methodologies. The contract is based out in Minneapolis, MN for a contract duration of 12 months.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
· Support project, program manager and work stream leads
· Work with project teams to document project assignments, track financial costs and project status reports and document and communications management duties at the program or project level
· Creation/maintenance of individual project plans into a program level integrated plan as well as dependency diagrams, key milestone tracking charts, and high-level timelines
· Analyze and communicate critical path and periodic risk assessment on the schedule identifying potential risks/opportunities and recommend mitigation strategies to the program
· Provide ongoing management, evaluation and reporting on the integrated plan status and schedule management support to project manager
· Perform periodic program schedule variance analysis and prepare variance reports
· Co-ordinate work stream closure activities and documentation
· Monitor, document, and support program Cost/Financial Management control processes including the use of program/project scheduling and control tools to monitor work hours, budgets, and expenditures
· Assist in the development and analysis of financial forecast reporting
· Assist the Project Managers in their follow-up of outstanding deliverables, issues, risks, action items and notifying appropriate parties of any concerns, risks, or issues identified through support deliverable
· Responsible for program level reporting, including helping Program Leadership team in preparing project/program as required
Knowledge & Experience:
· 10+ years of relevant experience required
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with a desire to pursue a career in project management
· PM certification will be an asset
· Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment with the ability to provide direction to others.
· Proven experience in project management methodology, business analysis approach, and required tools to support these activities
· Experience in a similar role supporting program management
· Project management experience
· Knowledge related to program/project cost management, assumptions and risk-based planning, risk assessment, schedule management, status reporting, general administration, and program/project management frameworks
· Some working knowledge of Agile and SDLC delivery methodologies
Skills and Competencies:
· Attention to detail/accuracy
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are a Project Manager Associate, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.