Our oil and gas client in Thorold , ON is looking to hire a Workload Coordinator for a 12 months contract role with possibility of extension.
What you will be doing…
• Responsible for the accurate creation of all types of work orders including Leaks, AOC, compliance, restoration and corrosion work orders in Maximo.
• Responsible for scheduling of maintenance work orders to appropriate crews and assigning individuals to crew ID’s using ClickSchedule
• Monitor all work in the WAMS system (Maximo) through the Start Centre in order to minimize work going past due. This requires extending dates, cancellation of duplicate orders and issuance of work for completion.
• Utilize various systems to correct work orders with errors that impact record integrity.
• Phone queue coverage includes incoming/outgoing customer calls, field staff, and other external sources.
• Flexible to move from one job area to another within the Niagara Work Management Centre as required.
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
• Excellent organizational skills, demonstrate investigative and decision making skills.
• Proven ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision and the ability to effectively prioritize workloads.
• Proven excellent communication and interpersonal skills – ability to articulate messages to ensure effective delivery to both internal and external customers and contractors.
• Results oriented; able to handle many different tasks and maintain a high level of individual and team performance, focused on providing excellent customer service
• Possess knowledge of Operations practices, policies and procedure.
• Working knowledge of computer programs such as Excel, Word, SAP, Maximo, ClickSchedule, GISWeb, iViewer.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.