· Plans, Schedules, And Monitors Schedule Performance Of Daily (On-Line), Refueling And Integrated Projects.
· Develops The Work Sequence Structure For A Project To Ensure Effective Control Of Nuclear Risk Management Issues, Resource Allocation And Equipment Outage Time Constraints. Periodically Reviews The Project Status By Analyzing The Completed Activities And Comparing That Information To The Project Schedule.
· Documents Project Progress And Changes And Communicates Them To Team Members. Conducts Schedule Review Meetings To Formulate Solutions And Approaches For Schedule Logic And Resource Problem Areas. Prepares Summary And Detail Level Reports Which Are The Fundamental Monitoring Tool To Identify Progress And Problems With Projects.
· Develops The Pre-Outage Plan For System Schedules, Startup And Shutdown Sequences, Major Operational Windows, And Resource Assignment And Levelization.
· Presents These Plans To The Implementation Team And Facilitates The Evaluation Phase Of Outage Projects. Coordinates With Various Site Organizations On The Status Of Work Being Performed And Processes Logic Change Requests While Analyzing These Impacts On The Schedule And Resource Allocation.
· Utilizes The Lessons Learned From Other Projects To Identify Needed Activities And Logic Changes. Performs Risk Analysis Of The Project Plan To Determine Reduced Levels Of Nuclear Safety And Technical Specification Adherence. Operates In A Teamwork Environment To Resolve Schedule Constraints.
· Interfaces With System Engineers, Design Engineers, Operations, Maintenance And Modification Personnel And Senior Management.
· Utilizes Various Computer Operating Systems And Languages To Transfer Information In Batch Mode From The Schedule To Other Databases. Develops Various Schedule Performance Reports, Work Status Listings, Computer Code Structures, And Resource Analysis Formats.
Education and Experience:
Education and Experience/Certificates, Licenses, and Registration Requirements/Other Requirements
A Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related field or the equivalent in experience. A working knowledge of plant systems and equipment, outage/non-outage maintenance and modifications. Experience in project control practices, methods, proficiency in using scheduling, maintenance management, and PC software. Full competence as a Project Control Specialist – Scheduler Senior as demonstrated by experience as a Project Control Specialist – Scheduler Specialist or equivalent.
Must be able to obtain and maintain unescorted nuclear plant access and S-3 and S-4 medical qualifications when applicable. Must be able and willing to assume “on-call” rotational assignments which may include 24 hour-a-day, 7 day-a-week availability. Must be willing and medically able to work rotating shifts and maximum overtime permitted by TVAN procedures during peak periods. Must be able and willing to travel to plant locations as required when performing assigned tasks and, as necessary, to be temporarily assigned to a field location.