Our oil and gas client in Chatham, ON is looking to hire a Measurement Technician for a 12 months contract role with possibility of extension.
What you will be doing…
• Support fabrication of Odourant related equipment including injection system cabinets, regulation panels, environmental de-odourizers, etc.
• Support fabrication of control/communication devices including remote telemetry cabinets, SCADA cabinets, customer signals, pneumatic control cabinets, etc.
• Support fabrication of pneumatic and hydraulic measurement and control systems.
• Provide Support to Telemetry Advisors
• Collecting and entering invoices of received items in SAP so that they are added to the warehouse inventory
• Charging out items ordered by technicians in field in SAP
• Charging out items signed out of the stockroom (i.e. items recorded on the sheet located in the stockroom) each Friday so re-orders are triggered as necessary
• Creating reservations for materials not in stock
• Filling outstanding reservations for items in SAP (missing item will be indicated when receiving items into SAP)
• Assist William with shipping of items as time permits
• Placing orders for shipping supplies with Loomis and Uline as needed
• Placing orders for stationary supplies with Grand and Toy as needed
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
• Administrative/ workshop assistant qualification
• Basic knowledge of benchtop fabrication tools
• Basic knowledge of electronic and mechanical systems
• Strong interpersonal skills required and be capable of interacting with and taking instruction from others
• Post-secondary education in a technical related field
• Ability to work in a team environment while providing high quality fabrication.
• Basic computer skills.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.