Our oil and gas client in North York, ON is looking to hire a Financial Analyst IV for a 12 months contract role with possibility of extension.
What you will be doing…
• Financial economic analysis and modelling
• Financial reporting analysis
• Developing strategic business cases enabling technology – for example: Cloud business case
• Business cases benefits realization assessments
• IT Asset investment review and evaluation
• Developing total cost of ownership (TCO) of IT Assets
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
• 10 years of relevant/related experience and a preference for MBA, CA, CMA, CGA, CFA
• Strong IT financial and business acumen
• Demonstrated expertise in understanding Discounted Cash Flow models and business valuation techniques
• Extensive experience analyzing and evaluating capital projects with expert modeling tool skills
• Strategic thinker with experience in developing innovative solutions to business issues
• Demonstrated business advisory/consultancy experience
• Strong project management skills
• Extensive experience in Information technology environment
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.