Our oil and gas client in Chatham, ON is looking to hire a Office Clerk for a 12 months contract role with possibility of extension.
What you will be doing…
• Coordinate, track and monitor Work Site Reviews (WSRs)
• Complete shopping cart requests and train/assist employees on shopping cart request process.
• Order office and ensure business centers are stocked
• Track affiliate hours to be charged to the client.
• Coordinate employee LMS (learning management system) requirements to ensure training deadlines are met
• Coordinate employee requests for the Car Share program and rental vehicles
• Process Purchase Orders (POs), coordinate PO adjustments, and liase with vendors and Cost Estimators as needed.
• Complete Invoice approvals and invoice training relating to SAP
• Order PPEs for the Major Projects team
• Book travel and hotels for the Major Projects team
• Take meeting minutes and prepare meeting agendas
• Arrange department lunches
• Process Landowner cheques for Major Projects and track in SAP
• Accounts Payable duties including working with vendors on invoice submittal and reconciliation.
• Support employees on expense submittal process
• Coordinate provisioning of new employees including badges, phones, IT access, SAR Forms etc.
• Complete Access requests as needed for
• Order rental vehicles
• Accept courier deliveries for the office
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
• Post-secondary education or equivalent years of experience.
• Advanced computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) • SAP or Oracle experience • Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work with minimum direction in a team environment.
• Post-Secondary education in an Administrative field.
• 3+ years’ Experience in an Administrative Role
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.