We are seeking a Senior Software Developer who will be responsible for implementing the technical design into code to deliver the software solution that meets the client’s expectations for 12 months, REMOTE contract assignment.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
• Be involved in Analysis & Design, Development, Testing of deliverables
· Analysis & Design of Cloud Deployment Environment
· Understanding the business requirements given by Intel Lead and translating those requirements into technical design and features.
· Providing a development effort estimate.
· Follow application architecture and coding practices including Unit Test Code.
· Be involved supporting defect removal as defects are identified during testing and removing the defects per priority and committed timeline.
To perform the above tasks, you must have the below skills:
· Good development skills in Python Coding, REST APIs development. Familiarity with Security concepts like OAuth2.0, HTTPS, certificates.
· Understand Cloud Architecture, Kubernetes, Docker, Python Coding, AWS S3, Kafka, Openfaas/ Lambdas
· Linux and Windows experience
· Clear, early, frequent communication of progress and issues.
· Bias for action and self-driven to achieve goals set
· AWS certification a huge plus
Applicants with a Bachelors’s or equivalent with at least 7+ years of work experience will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.