On behalf of one of North America’s largest natural gas distributors, we are looking for a Technical Data Analyst in Duluth, MN
- This position will focus on managing pipeline and facility centric data, in the areas of procurement, engineering, construction, and traceability.
- This coding person should know SQL, write Python Scripts, manipulate databases and Schemas, in Duluth MN.
- Helping with Line 3 data.
- Responsible for the management and support of data-related products and services provided to the business.
- Providing critical support and knowledge using a combination of technical expertise and business intelligence to manage operational risk and assist in meeting regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for analyzing data, coaching, resolving issues, and developing improvements related to data and technical applications.
- A degree or Diploma in a relevant discipline is required. 10+ years of experience.
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Access
- Strong knowledge of database schemas and logical models
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and ArcGIS