We are seeking an Imaging Technician who will be responsible to operate camera systems and characterize camera modules using calibration tools for a 5-month contract assignment with extensions beyond in Santa Clara, CA.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
• Operate camera systems and characterize camera modules using the client’s calibration tools.
• Benchmark client’s imaging solutions against reference devices and competitive products.
• Test image quality collect objective and subjective performance indicators and write image quality reports.
• Participate in image capture, tuning, and quality evaluation tool design reviews, evaluate user experience for clients’ imaging software, and provide feedback on algorithm and tool performance.
To perform the above tasks, you must have the below skills:
· Good knowledge in evaluation methodologies and tools for objective and subjective image quality analysis.
· Good communications and report writing skills to facilitate collaboration with the tuning team and customers.
· Strong team player; self-motivated and able to work independently in a dynamic environment.
· Quick learner, able to work on-site
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.