Our oil and gas client in North York, ON is looking to hire a Engineer, Utilization Engineering Contract for a 12 months contract role with possibility of extension.
What you will be doing…
• Analysis and evaluation of large amounts of data relating to Engineering Utilization – Customer Safety & Compliance projects.
• Evaluate and prioritize activities within each of the projects and groups of projects assigned.
• Provide input in terms of addressing issues with regulators and industry associations where the impact of actions can have a significant effect on certain projects and initiatives.
• Establish a work plan that includes project scope, work activities, milestones, budget requirements, resource requirements and deliverables, for the projects being undertaken for the Operations and Engineering.
• Track, monitor and communicate project progress against the project plan, budget, quality measures and standard progresses.
• Communicate work progress and findings to all affected groups, as required, usually at the management level
What you will need to succeed…
• Engineering Degree (preferably Mechanical);
• Licensed Professional Engineer (Ontario)
• 5 years of technical experience related to gas-fired appliances, associated policy and procedures coupled with an understanding of applicable regulatory codes and safety matters.
• Able to independently and effectively manage projects with varying complexities requiring the application of engineering principles and business components.
• Able to provide input to technical and business decisions related to the application of Engineering, Operations and Customer Safety & Compliance outcomes.
• Strong communication, customer service, inter-personal, organizational, conflict resolution and project management skills.
• Able to manage and prioritize multiple deliverables at one time.
• PMP designation is a plus
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.