We are seeking a Contract Operations Specialist who will be responsible to draft, review and negotiate commercial agreements in accordance with internal standards, policies in a timely and efficient manner for a 6-month contract assignment with extensions beyond in Austin, TX
Our client is a multinational company that designs and builds electrical systems and provides services for aerospace.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Responsible for drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, including but not limited to, sale side and buy-side agreements, license agreements, master services agreements, statements of work, RFP responses, and supporting documentation.
· Responsible for identifying and analyzing issues based on guidelines provided by the legal department.
· Work closely with key stakeholders (sales, customer success, operations, business development, and marketing, etc.) in connection with the agreement review.
· Ability to implement internal policies and maintain records of the same.
To perform the above tasks, you must have the below skills:
· Strong experience in Contract Operations and Commercial Transaction
· Strong interpersonal skills, ability to demonstrate flexibility and creativity, and the ability to work effectively with all stakeholders.
· A willingness to take initiative, to actively solve problems and to be an all-around team player.
· Minimum of 3+ years’ experience doing related work.
· Strong analytical skills coupled with strong organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to prioritize, organize, and work efficiently in a high-volume, results-oriented environment.
· Strong skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Must be able to access and use a VPN for remote work
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.