Our Public Sector client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire an Salesforce Developer for a 10+months contract opportunity.
The successful candidate will have opportunity to work on day-to-day development activities on the Salesforce.com platform using Apex and Visual Force
• Business intelligence and data analytics experience with Salesforce/Cognos
Nice to have:
• Public Sector experience
• Salesforce Developer certification
• 8+years of full cycle software development including requirements, design, development, optimization, testing, implementation and support
• 3-5 years of development experience on the Salesforce platform
• Certified Salesforce Developer / Administrator Strong knowledge CRM business impact
• Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications
• Participation in each phase of full Salesforce.com lifecycle implementations
• In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce
• Understands web services and other technologies that can be used to transport data in an enterprise environment and interact with Salesforce.com
• Experienced in defining system
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.