Our client, a market leading financial institution, has an immediate need for two Data Governance Analysts to support their operations in Alberta.
- Conduct baseline data discovery on structured data and support the prioritization of results into protection work.
- Data classification implementation support: detailed data discovery (tables, fields, etc), record results in Collibra
- Participate in the implementation and ongoing compliance monitoring to ensure that all privacy concerns, requirements and responsibilities are addressed
- Operational support as required to help maintain compliance
- Enter, maintain, and associate Compliance rules and data sensitivity in tools
Required Skills and Experience:
- Possess business or technology related post-secondary education.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a data governance, risk, compliance or business analyst role, ideally in a large, complex environment.
- Might have financial sector experience (preferably in banking).
- Possess a good understanding of Agile best practices
- Strive to understand the big picture and apply it to your work.
- Dig into the details then follow things through to completion.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Willingly assume accountability and ownership over your role.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.