We are seeking a Software Engineer who will be responsible for the High-Density Modular Tester (HDMT) provides a breakthrough, massively parallel, low-cost test technology for silicon validation and high-volume manufacturing for a 12-month contract assignment with Remote opportunity (Hillsboro, OR or within PST time zone, or MTN)
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Developing the next generation of the HDMT tester, including significant hardware and software architectural changes above and beyond the current generation of Automated Test Equipment (ATE), that will enable a universal “tester cell” infrastructure and provide the best user experience for the Intel Product Development community.
· You will be working with 70+ software engineers to automate and improve processes to develop the runtime software and interactive tools for the HDMT tester.
To perform the above tasks, you must have the below skills:
· Proficient at scripting in Python (2-3 years)
· Able to script in PowerShell.
· Able to read and understand Windows .bat files.
· At least 1 year of experience developing with C++ or C#.
· At least 1 year of Windows administration experience
· Strong understanding of Continuous Integration concepts with a strong preference for experience with Team City
· Experience with Docker
· Experience with configuration management or DSC
· 5 essential & Desirable skills/exp required:
· Able to work independently. Able to work with others, Scripting in Python and PowerShell, Understands DevOps concepts, gets stuff done.
Applicants with a BS degree is preferred or demonstrated proficiency in DevOps will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.