We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Senior Manager Strategic Initiatives
Resume Due Date: Friday, February 5, 2021 (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 12 months
- Develop corporate strategy, strategic objectives and priorities, and key performance indicators.
- Perform strategic studies and analysis in support of corporate strategic planning.
- Project manage and/or support a range of corporate strategic development and planning initiatives
- Undertake synthesis and analysis of business intelligence to identify potential business opportunities and threats and propose strategies to capitalize on opportunities and/or mitigate risk.
- Engage in a variety of cost estimation and modelling to support the development and operation of nuclear liability programs including evaluating the accounting and financial impact of the programs.
- Coordinate with key Subject Matter Experts including Planning, Reporting, Nuclear Finance, Treasury, Accounting, Investment Planning, Nuclear Waste Management Organization, Nuclear Decommissioning Organization and Darlington Refurbishment to obtain necessary information to complete cost estimates.
- Prepare presentations to executive management with respect to the changes in accounting and estimates, strategic initiatives and direction.
- 10+ years of experience in Business Development / Strategic Initiatives.
- Strong Financial Acumen to support Business case development, cost estimation and modelling.
- Proven ability to develop strategies and execution plans while obtaining critical executive support.