As a member of our team you Need to work as team with the BFN Project Control staff to support all BFN projects and complete work assignments in timely manner.
· Develop and Implement Methods For Performance Monitoring, Reporting, Analysis, And Trend Assessment. Facilitate Programs to Ensure Establishment And Analysis Of Specific Operational And Process Improvement Plans Used For Goal Setting, Estimating Project Plans, Performance Indicators/Targets, Benchmarking, Baselining, And Trending.
· Coordinate Engineering A/E Contracts, Monitor Contract Expenditures For Usage Trends, Assist In The Process Of Issuing New Contracts, Amending Existing Contracts, And Resolve Questions, Issues, Etc.
· Lead/Manage the Process Ensuring the Integrity Of The Process, Resolving Pending/Outstanding Requests, Reconciling Encumbrances And Pending Tasks With IBS As Required.
· Analyze Cost Data To Find Methods Of Reducing Costs And/Or Increasing Efficiency And Coordinate A Corrective Action Plan. Develop Cost Benefit Analysis. Develop Project Budgets And Reporting Structure For Actual Expenditures And Monitor Performance. Assist In Developing Budgets And Reporting Structure For Actual Expenditures And Monitor Performance As Requested. Monitor And Forecast Performance In Comparison To Business Plan Objectives Establish Adp Support Requirement And Develop And Institute Plans To Accomplish. Assist In Developing Workload Projections (Equivalents). Conduct Special Studies, For Example: Project Forecasting, O&M Projects, Cco, Etc.
Education and Experience/Certificates, Licenses, and Registration Requirements/Other Requirements
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical field, or equivalent; plus several years experience in a construction, engineering, or generating plant environment is desirable. Detailed knowledge of project control practices, methods, procedures. Certification by Project Management Institute or AACE is desired.
· Must be able to obtain and maintain unescorted nuclear plant access and S-3 and S-4 medical qualifications when applicable. Must be able and willing to assume “on call” rotational assignments which may include 24 hour-a-day, 7 day-a-week availability. Must be willing and medically able to work rotating shifts and maximum overtime permitted by TVAN procedures during peak periods. Must be able and willing to travel to plant locations as required when performing assigned tasks and, as necessary, to be temporarily assigned to a field location.