Our financial sector client in Montreal, QC is looking to hire a Bilingual Business Analyst (French) for a 6 months contract role with possibility of extension.
- 2-3 years minimum experience as a business analyst
- Practical experience in the implementation of identity and access management projects is an asset, in particular identity governance and administration (experience of processes and functions)
- Practical experience in analysis and reengineering of business processes.
- Practical experience in change and quality management
- Experience in strategic planning of information systems
- Be able to translate business requirements into technical objectives for development teams.
- Experience in managing technical tests and during implementation.
- Experience in implementing enterprise-wide data analysis and reporting solutions and thus analyze data from internal and external sources and communicate the analysis results to make recommendations to the senior management.
- Be able to document the scope of projects, their objectives, their added value or even the expected benefits in order to translate the requirements into technical objectives for the teams.
- Have worked in a complex environment.
- Ability to work on several projects in parallel.
- Communication, problem solving, leadership skills, team spirit.
Knows how to establish and maintain solid and professional working relationships with peers and the client.