Our financial sector client is searching for a Manager Business Intelligence to join their team for 6 months with possibility of extensions:
Roles and responsibilities :
The incumbent will participate in the various data and information governance mandates. These may include data management, data governance including definition of roles and responsibilities, mapping and optimization of information processes and flows, data classification, policy development, glossary or dictionary of data, data lineage, development and implementation of quality management program or master data, or participation in multidisciplinary team in digital transformation projects, intelligence business, data valuation, personal information protection or information security.
The incumbent will have different responsibilities, including:
· Conduct client meetings and support the team in the development of presentation documents, whether during a project start-up meeting, needs collection and analysis, project management, presentation of results, etc. ;
· Participate and lead current situation assessments and maturity analysis, based on best practices, industry trends and various client maturity frameworks in governance and data and information management;
· Take part in the development and implementation of roadmaps, data management strategies, process and data flow mappings, data quality management programs, governance frameworks, business files, cost-benefit analyzes and deliverables relating to the achievement of recommendations, such as drafting policies, classifying or profiling data, etc .;
· Support and assist clients during the implementation of recommendations and manage projects while respecting deadlines, budgets and client expectations;
· Participate and lead business and customer development efforts by supporting the team in the development of service offers, marketing material, internal and external presentations, conference content, articles, etc. .;
· Work simultaneously on multiple mandates of varying scope and complexity;
· Execute high quality work while respecting deadlines, firm standards and client expectations;
· Work in multidisciplinary teams with diverse skills and experiences;
· Apply knowledge of best practices and process maturity acquired through mandates with clients and personal research.
Experience and qualifications required:
· University degree in computer science, business intelligence, information architecture, information science, business administration or other related field.
· 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience in data management.
· Experience in classification, definition or profiling of data.
· Good understanding of data and business processes.
· Knowledge of governance and data management standards such as DAMA-DMBOK, CMMI, DCAM, etc.
· Extensive knowledge of Office suite and SharePoint platform software as well as Adobe Acrobat.
· Work experience in the financial or insurance industry an asset.
· Experience in operational analysis, requirements definition and process mapping, particularly with regard to information management process descriptions, workflows and information and data circulation, controls and the preparation of business files an asset.
· Knowledge and experience with different governance or data management tools (eg Collibra, Informatica, IGC, etc.) an asset.
· Ability to work independently and effectively within a multidisciplinary team, with minimal supervision.
· Excellent written and oral interpersonal communication skills, in both French and English.
· Keen sense of customer service.
· Good sense of organization and priorities, and ability to manage workload.
· Professional rigor and importance of a job well done.
· Interest in self-learning and the development of professional skills and knowledge