Do you want to work for one of the largest Nuclear companies? They are currently looking for a Maintenance Specialist located in Spring city, TN for 2 years contract.
As a member of our team, you will act as a Task Manager for the Small-Bore Heavy Wall Piping re-route. This work requires that the line be re-sloped with new hangers from the new F Tap location on all 4 Replacement Steam Generators.
· Plans, Performs, Develops, Coordinates, And Directs Specialist Assignments For Tests And Methods Prescribed In The Maintenance And Modifications Program. Routinely Performs Modifications Or Repairs Of Significant Complexity With Minimal Technical Direction/Support.
· Assumes Responsibility For Significant Work Components Within Large Projects. Writes/Reviews Maintenance And Modification Work Orders. Performs Or Supervises Preventive/Corrective Tests. Performs Activities In An Expeditious, Organized, Safe, Efficient, And Administratively/Technical Correct Manner. Determines Required Resources, Investigates Equipment to Be Worked On, Both In The Field And On Paper, And Reviews Drawings Manuals And Procedures, Etc. Coordinates Scope and Detail Of Work Assignments, Including Safety Concerns, Clearances, Plant Instructions, Required Parts, And Necessary Presentation Limitations In Order To Ensure Smooth Flow Of Job Activities.
· Technically Supervises, Coordinates, And Reviews The Work Of A Multi-Discipline Project/Maintenance Group. A Substantial Portion Of The Work Supervised Is Comparable To That Described For The Maintenance And Modifications Maintenance Specialist, Senior Level.
· The Incumbent Will Not Be Responsible For The Supervisory Administrative Duties Of Performance Evaluations, Disciplinary Actions, Selections, Leave Approval, Promotions And Pay Changes.
Education And Experience/Certificates, Licenses, And Registration Requirements/Other Requirements
· Associate Scientific Degree Or Equivalent Or High School Diploma With Practical Experience In Maintenance Craft, Planning, Or Other Technical Functions.
· Must Be Able To Obtain And Maintain Unescorted Nuclear Plant Access And S-3 And S-4 Medical Qualifications When Applicable. Must Be Able And Willing To Assume “On-Call” Rotational Assignments Which May Include 24 Hour-A-Day, 7 Day-A-Week Availability. Must Be Willing And Medically Able To Work Rotating Shifts And Maximum Overtime Permitted By TVAN Procedures During Peak Periods.
· Must Be Able And Willing To Travel To Plant Locations As Required When Performing Assigned Tasks And, As Necessary, To Be Temporarily Assigned To A Field Location.
About The Ian Martin Group
Founded in 1957, the Ian Martin Group is one of North America’s leading consulting and project recruitment firms. As a Certified B Corporation (www.bcorporation.net/ianmartingroup) and one of the first registered Public Benefit Companies registered in the U.S. our company meets comprehensive standards that measure our impact on employees, suppliers, the community, and the environment. Our guiding statement is: “building authentic connections around meaningful work.”