We are seeking a Software Engineer who will be responsible for planning, developing, and documenting automated solution for a contract assignment in Santa Clara, CA
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Automated solutions to install and configure operating systems, software, benchmarks, and tools on Windows and UnixLinux-based Operating Systems.
· Develop or integrate existing tools to manage, view, and automate system setup across hundreds of Windows machines with varying requirements.
· Creation or updating of web-based applications to manage and monitor lab activities.
To perform the above tasks, you must have the below skills:
· High-Level Software Development and Scripting in Python, PowerShell, Batch, andor Bash.
· Web Framework familiarity with Angular, React, Django, or similar.
· Relational Database design or administration.
· Modern version control systems (Git) and issue tracking (GitHubGitLab Issues, JIRA).
· Cross-platform development across Windows, Linux, and MacOS operating systems.
· Familiarity with DevOps tools to support Continuous Integrations, Deployment Automation, Containerization, and Orchestration of SW.
· Understanding of a structured query language (MS-SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL).
· Experience running and analyzing results from commercial benchmarks
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer science/engineering or electrical engineering will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.