We are seeking a Database Analyst who will be responsible for enterprise Data Analysist ensuring successful customer profile management across multiple systems (CRM, eRPM, SAP, etc) for a contract assignment in Folsom, CA.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Accountability to stakeholders across a variety of regions and functional groups.
· You will be responsible for managing and further defining the processes by which additions and modifications are made to the company’s customer information systems, and for facilitating adherence to data governance standards.
· Additionally, while closely collaborating with stakeholders, the Enterprise Data Analyst is required to remain flexible to changes within a project/program.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· profile management across multiple systems (CRM, eRPM, SAP, etc), with focus on alignment to master data strategy.
· facilitating adherence to data governance standards.
Applicants with a High school diploma or higher in Computer science/engineering or electrical engineering or other relevant majors will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.