We are looking for an Engineering Program manager who will be will be a leader of business projects, working globally and across P&L / functions.
What you will do:
The Program Manager – Touchless Order will be a leader of business projects, working globally and across P&L / functions.
· Manages all aspects of one or more medium to large sized and/or complex projects from initiation through closure.
· Develops, sells, and implements comprehensive project plans, encompassing project team structure and resource assignment, implementation, testing and training plans, creation of a control plan identifying both business process metrics and IT requirements and ensuring successful transition to support and maintenance teams.
· Owns all project risk; including time, budget, and scope, and the associated plans to contain and/or mitigate risk.
· Identifies critical path decisions, makes recommendations, and influences program leaders and business process owners to maximize project payback.
Quality Specific Goals:
· Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
· Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
· Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
· BS Degree in related technical discipline or equivalent. Minimum 10 years of experience in operations; including no less than 5 years of project management experience in global. environments
· Demonstrated project management skills including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, risk management and communication.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization.
· Demonstrated ability to excel in a global matrix organization.
· Black Belt certified
· Leadership Training Program Experience (IMLP, OMLP, FMP)
· Lean experience
· Experience in the Life Sciences industry
· MBA or equivalent
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you are an Engineering Program Manager, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.