We are seeking a Software Developer who will be responsible to ensure testing is executed and functioning as required throughout the testing process for a 08-month contract assignment in Aloha, OR.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Engage with domain experts, users, and project leads to refine requirements into clear objectives.
· Generate detailed design plans based on user requirements.
· Apply architecture and design principles and patterns to build software packages that are modular, extensible, scalable, robust, and highly performant.
· Generate extensive unit and regression test coverage.
· Create build automation pipelines to automate the deployment pipeline.
· Provide monitoring and support for factory tool support and analytics applications.
· Passion and drive to investigate and pursue on their own continuous improvement opportunities to improve software stack.
To perform the above tasks, you must have the below skills:
· Proficiency in Git source code management tools to include Git Bash and GitLab/GitHub
· Proficiency in application of software design patterns and principles
· Minimum 3+ years of C#/.NET development in recent job profiles
Applicants with a BS degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or other engineering/ physics-oriented background or above with strong software programming experience will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.