We are seeking a Senior IT Security and Compliance Auditor who will be responsible for performing periodic audits (as specified by policy and/or audit frameworks) to ensure required policy and regulatory controls are being followed and documented for a contract assignment which is a remote role.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· NIST Cybersecurity Framework, HIPAA, GDPR, and PCI-DSS compliance requirements;
· Coordinate audit-related tasks to ensure the readiness for audit testing. This may include coordination with both internal personnel and external auditors;
· Work with process and control owners to communicate audit results, identify remediation options, and prioritize action plans;
· Follow up on audit findings to ensure that all deficiencies are remediated timely;
· Complete any additional responsibilities as assigned.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· Cybersecurity certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CRISC, or CISM are preferred;
· 5 or more years of experience in an information security compliance, audit, or risk management role with hands-on experience in a multitude of compliance initiatives including but not limited to:
§ EU-GDPR, CCPA
§ SSAE-16 (SOC-1 and SOC-2)
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to function as a change agent;
· Demonstrated experience in working in a high paced multi-tasking environment;
· Experience working with virtual team / offshore development team;
· Familiarity with cloud-based environments and technologies with associated auditing methodologies.
Applicants with a Bachelors degree or higher will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.