Our Banking client in Jersey City, NJ is looking to hire a Compliance Analyst for a 4 months contract role.
What you will be doing…
• Assist the team with the maintenance and development of proper and complete books and records of regulatory examinations and inquiries;
• Provide periodic examination status updates to Management and contribute to internal reporting metrics and trend analysis related to examinations and regulatory findings;
• Work with RBC’s business and functional areas to obtain information and documentation required to meet regulatory requests for information;
• Coordinate and participate in meetings and conference calls with regulators; and
• Organize continuous monitoring reporting requests with regulators.
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
• Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills – Specific examples include Excel data organization, pivot tables, Excel formulas. PowerPoint slide updates and formatting, slide creation based on provided content.
• Excellent judgment and analytical skills.
• Strong writing skills, able to effectively present in text or slide format.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of prudential and markets rules and regulations.
• Project management background.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.