Our top Canadian banking client in Montreal, QC, is looking to hire a Bilingual Recruitment consultant for a 6 months contract role with possibility of extension.
What is this opportunity?
As a High-Volume Bilingual Recruitment Consultant, you will manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for Canadian Banking Operations. You will support the hiring of Advice Centre, Direct Investing, Fraud, Collections and Operations lines of business. You will partner with the business and play a key role in recommending and on-boarding qualified candidates for customer service and solution-based opportunities while helping build a strong workforce. This role will offer the selected candidate an opportunity to work in a fast paced, diverse and creative environment. This is a work from home opportunity with a possibility of returning to the office.
Please note, this is a contract opportunity for 6 months with possibility of an extension.
What will you do?
· Manage the recruitment process including document/ track all pertinent information using the Applicant Tracking System (Talent Link).
· Will be responsible for the data integrity in all information entered into the ATS and maintains all service levels for recruitment.
· Review resumes and credentials for suitability of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements using appropriate selection techniques, and build/maintain a strong pipeline of candidates for recurring and hard-to-fill roles through appropriate and targeted sourcing.
· Conduct Behavioural interviews with selected candidates to further validate skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements using behavioural-based interview techniques.
· Conduct final in-person interviews alongside business partners and manage the complete on-boarding process.
· Focus on quality of hires and appropriately position the roles and responsibilities of the roles and requirements to assist in maintaining or reducing first year attrition.
· Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for hiring managers throughout the recruitment process and embeds diversity conversations in all recruitment and sourcing activities.
· Conduct a thorough intake conversation with hiring manager detailing the position needs, scope and clarifying joint roles and expectations.
What do you need to succeed?
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills in both English and French.
· 2-3 years full life-cycle recruitment experience preferably in the financial services industry with focus on high volume corporate and/or recruitment agency environment.
· Ability to work independently from a home office with proven time management, organizational and problem-solving skills.
· Must be able to meet with the technological and confidentiality requirements of the role (i.e., private and quiet space, Internet connectivity, etc.)
· Excellent relationship building skills and proven ability to provide value added consultative service.
· Strong computer navigation, typing and presentation skills; as well as proper telephone etiquette.
· Strong knowledge of the Advice/ Contact Centre and Retail Banking platforms
· Background with providing consultative recruitment support in a coaching and advisory capacity.