Do you want to work for one of the largest electrical utility companies in Missouri?
They are currently looking for a CAD Technician to support their facility in St. Louis. MO If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
- Under direct supervision, to perform detailed Transmission drafting work to create, update, and maintain identified drawings; and to do other related drafting work as assigned.
- In this connection to perform details of work, such as Draw, update, and maintain transmission substation and line drawings, electrical, civil, structural, building, and other diagrams associated with transmission design, with a computer or, when necessary, by hand.
- Change drawings to match marked prints or verbal instructions.
- Create, maintain and prepare special posters, signs, charts, maps, or reports when requested.
- Assist in taking field measurements or sketches at the site to resolve discrepancies on drawings or maps, and/or obtain additional information.
- Maintain and update information in the electronic drawing management system.
- Quality and accuracy in updating and maintaining drawings and information.
Qualifications (education, experience special skills):
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license Graduation from high school or the equivalent Must have taken some CAD courses