Our oil and gas client in North York, Ontario is looking to hire a ServiceNow Business Analyst for 1 year contract role with the possibility of extension.
As the primary Business Analyst, work with the PM and various stakeholder groups to assist in the planning and preparation of Support and Sustainment readiness for the CIS Integration Program.
Project Information: Project will complete the migration of customer information and billing services into a single platform (SAP IS-U). Specific focus for this engagement is on support and sustainment preparations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepare, and facilitate workshops to gather requirements, lead stakeholder analysis, and lead requirement activities to drive support and sustainment readiness.
2. Scheduling and supporting sustainment team in facilitating working sessions with stakeholder groups.
3. Assist in building presentations. Author documentation as required / directed.
4. Analyze information gathered, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into process maps.
5. Serve as a liaison between multiple stakeholders to assist in identifying support and sustainment process changes, communicate findings and facilitate decision making and stakeholder sign-off.
6. Assist in building hyper-care plan and related processes, including hyper-care logistics support resource scheduling.
7. Produce various reports for hyper-care, and support and sustainment communications as required.
Deliverables (if applicable):
8. Document business requirements, use cases and process maps as directed by project manager.
9. Other project deliverables as required.
Skills: Business & Technical
10. A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
11. Strong MS Office Word, Excel and Adobe skills.
12. Ability to assess and provide input to project plan development for BA activities
13. Strong attention to detail.
14. Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team, often with minimal supervision with competing timelines and priorities.
15. Ability to organize and prioritize workload and meet critical deadlines.
16. Very strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Nice to have:
17. Experience providing day-to-day support and in defining support processes.
18. Experience with ServiceNow platform.
Education / Certifications:
19. ITIL certification
20. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science and/or related fie