On behalf of one of North America’s largest natural gas distributors, we are looking for an Administrative Assistant in Casper WY.
Job Primary Accountabilities:
· This role is accountable for the processing of Purchase Requisitions (PR’s) and Purchase Orders (PO’s) in Oracle Cloud for the procurement of services from contractors and vendors.
Detailed Job Description:
The Operations Service Procurement Administrator position is responsible for:
Supporting the Regions with Service Procurement by:
· Communicating with planning staff and supervisors on service procurement requests required for upcoming work
· Creating Purchase Requisitions in Oracle Cloud
· Requesting PO Lines to be added to existing Oracle Blanket PO’s
· Change Order request to any PO
· Entering PO lines in Oracle Cloud manually
· Communicate PO and PO line and information to vendors for invoicing
· Perform PO receipts related to contractor services
· Invoice validation / Coding support for field operations
· Match the invoice to the receipt
Review and work with Regional Finance to transfer costs from the conversion cost center to corresponding cost centers in Oracle Cloud in a timely manner.
Validate the transfer of cost is done correctly by running necessary financial reports
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Related post-secondary education and experience in a finance, accounting or business
management related role required.
· Minimum four or more years of directly related experience.
· Proficiency with Purchasing and financial management systems (overall Purchase Order process) and applications including Advanced Excel (formulas and Pivot tables); Oracle Financials.
· Ability to handle huge volume of data
· Strong orientation towards customer service including tact, patience and diplomacy when
dealing with internal and external customers.
· Outstanding communication, interpersonal, organizational and team skills.