Our Banking client in New York, NY is looking to hire a Media & Brand Strategist for a 2 months contract role.
What you will be doing…
Media Planning & Strategy:
- Oversee and lead all media campaigns by managing the RBCCM relationship with Ptarmigan Media (PMI) on strategy development, execution and management of deliverables of timelines, and budget management.
- Coordinate PMI administration including onboarding, bill payment, weekly check-ins and project management oversight
- Liaise between PMI and: Business Marketing, Web Team and creative agency partners.
Thought Leadership and Media Campaign Analytics
- Lead all data and analytics requests and reporting across the US for all thought leadership campaigns.
- Partner with PMI on presentation cadence of data, including campaign analytics dashboard.
- Manage requests for analytics needed for senior leadership presentations.
- Partner with PMI and Head of Brand on annual External Brand Studies and campaign brand studies, working on the delivery and presentation of results, and translating results into action items.
- Manage and own Marketo measurement work stream
- Manage the complete execution and distribution of the content dashboard globally.
- Work with agency partners to collect analytics and necessary data, and check for accuracy.
Social media execution
- With oversight from VP of Content strategy, manage and execute complete social media channels, including:
- Provide guidance to regional and business marketing partners on Social Media best practices
- Oversee the social media calendar in partnership with Global Comms and regional marketing partners
Serve as global lead on social media analytics reporting and enhancements with support from regional partners
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
• Must come from AD Operations from Media Agency(Media Campaigns)
• 5 years+ experience- flexible
• Google Analytics
• Campaign manager 360 (DCM)
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.