The Red Oak Centre
Since opening its doors in 2016, The Red Oak Centre has been offering integrated, comprehensive support for families. By combining counselling with education and specialized support in occupational therapy and speech pathology, we’re able to offer unique, multi-disciplinary options.
We are a team of psychologists, teachers, and therapists that believe in the power of wellness. By offering a non-pathologizing environment we foster learning, progress, and growth for both parents and children.
We take pride in the people we’ve helped over the years, and their response has been overwhelming. Today our practice is growing and we’re looking for bright, warm, and motivated psychologists to help us in our mission.
The Red Oak Centre—a unique practice with a special team
Our team is composed of a range of professionals with diverse knowledge, approaches, and specializations. When you join our team, you’ll become part of a network of psychologists that offers opportunities for both collaboration and growth.
We believe strongly in autonomy, which is why we help our psychologists build their practice and their skills. While we’re committed to our team, we see ourselves as facilitators rather than owners of their clinical work.
Here’s what you can look forward to when joining The Red Oak Centre:
- An open, collaborative work environment
- Management team that believes in feedback, continuous improvement, and transparency
- Advanced, intuitive tech systems that manage everything from client files to room bookings and scheduling
- Professional development opportunities that include seminars and working with schools
- Opportunity to make a difference for children and their families
- Autonomy to build and grow your practice
We have both full and part-time contract positions available. Psychologists will receive hourly wages that reflect their level of experience.
For the time being, therapy will be remote, and we are accepting applications from anyone with professional registration in Ontario.
Working with The Red Oak Centre
Our philosophy is based on wellness, and we encourage a non-pathologizing and supportive environment.
As things return to normal, we hope to have some team members return to our Toronto office. Located at Spadina and St.Clair in the heart of Forest Hill, our space is bright, open and warm; it’s the perfect environment to make meaningful, positive connections to families and children.
- PhD in psychology in an evidence-based discipline
- Membership in good standing with the College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Experience counselling children and/or adolescents, and working with families
- Comfortable with standard computer technology, video conferencing, with ability to learn new systems