Our client, the third largest producer of Canadian oil and natural gas and the second largest refiner and upgrader with extensive midstream and downstream infrastructure, has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant. This is a contract position for eighteen (18) months located in Lloydminster, Saskatchewan.
The main function of an administrative assistant/grain assistant is to provide administrative support to the grain buying team. This role will report up to the Grain Purchasing Supervisor. The role will assist with weekly and monthly reports to various agencies; Canadian Grain Commission and Wheat Levies. Provide back up and support with scheduling and logistics of grain deliveries into the Ethanol Plant.
- Data entry into the master spreadsheet and payment reconciliation for Canadian Grain Commission reporting
- Assisting administration to compile and submit month end reports for the Canadian Grain Commission and appropriate provincial Wheat Levy Checkoffs.
- Creating contracts, purchase requisitions, and purchase orders in SAP and entering the purchase orders into FST (Feedstock Scheduling Tool).
- Assist the grain buying team and logistics to scheduling feedstock deliveries
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-4 years experience in an administrative position required
- Knowledge of Grain buying would be an asset
- Experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
- Previous experience with SAP required
- Proficient with MS Suite, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.