We are seeking a Hardware Technician who will be responsible for board re-work, bring up, debug, power, and performance measurements, and analysis of solutions under development for a 09-month contract assignment with extension beyond in Santa Clara, CA.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· You will use your experience, knowledge, and skills in the development of new user representative workflows, architecture analysis experimentation, and measurements to help evaluate the solution.
· You will be joining a highly skilled interdisciplinary team that collaborates internally and across functional organizations to build innovative solutions to unique problems.
To perform the above tasks, you must have the below skills:
• Working knowledge of board re-work, bring up early silicon and debug/troubleshoot the platform
• Working knowledge of running performance and power tests, gathering measurements, clear documentation, and reporting of the data
• Hands-on experience in building hardware and debugging mobile device hardware.
• Familiarity with MS Windows OS environment and MS Office applications
• Creative problem solving
• Experience with a network analyzer
• Working knowledge of Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analyzer, Frequency counter, NI DAQ
• Familiarity with scripting language Python, LabVIEW, C, and C# would be a huge plus
Applicants with a minimum bachelor’s degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.