We are seeking an SAP Vistex Software Developer who will be responsible for designing and developing information systems that are appropriate for users’ needs and consistent with the overall design of the organization’s information systems architecture for a contract assignment in Folsom, CA.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Documenting decisions, adhering to standards and communicating with business groups.
· Other responsibilities may include providing standards/guidelines for development,
· Responding to customer/client requests or events as they occur, and
· Developing solutions to problems utilizing software development and domain knowledge.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· Strong hands-on on ABAP Programming knowledge & SAP Vistex BADI/User-Exit. Should have deep knowledge on Vistex specific tables and Transactions.
· 5+ years of sound experience in SAP development, good experience in VISTEX development on SAP ECC is a must.
· Should have strong knowledge of SAP development concepts like OO, BAPI, RFC(s), ABAP Proxy interface etc.
· Strong working knowledge of SD, OTC (Order To Cash), Pricing Analysis, EDI Order processing, Delivery processing and FI Integration.
· Good troubleshooting skills & debugging ABAP code. Basic understanding of SAP Workflow and AMDP (ABAP Managed Data Procedure)
· Good understanding of Fiori configuration by using both gateway and Fiori.
· Other Preferred Skills: SAP HANA modeling, UI5, HTLM5
Applicants with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information systems, or other related field will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.