On behalf of one of North America’s largest natural gas distributors, we are looking for a Executive Assistant.
This role supports members of the TIS EMT and provides backup to the CIO admin role and performs administrative and office support to ensure efficient operation of the office of the CIO
Independently provides support for Director Strategy, Policy & Programs, and other members of TIS EMT as required/assigned:
- Time management – Manage calendar and work schedule to ensure maximum time efficiency is achieved
- Anticipating and initiating appropriate actions as required
- This role is required to handle a wide range of duties, tasks, and requests as well as anticipate needs or issues.
- Produce and assist with PowerPoint, Word, and Excel documents
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Coordinate meetings with internal and external people, including arranging any hospitality requirements
- Submitting requests for the team via the MyService system. i.e. onboarding & off-boarding as required.
- Time entry and maintenance of vacation schedule / Expense report submission
- Scheduling and maintenance of the calendar for senior leaders and TIS EMT & SMT meetings including; booking and preparing meeting rooms; compiling and posting meeting materials in advance of scheduled meetings
- Coordinate with external vendors to receive, track, distribute and process external invoices to appropriate approving authorities.
- Reviews, tracks and follows up on outstanding invoices distributed.
- Uploads contracts
- Coordinates create and maintain electronic files and team sites, including granting and maintaining accesses and permission
- Coordinates team events, receptions, and celebrations
- Manages team seating assignments
- Works collaboratively with TIS admin group to streamline/share the workload, drive efficiencies to backfill where required
- Relevant education and a minimum of 10 years experience in the administrative field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, Internet navigation, email, and general computer use.
- Ability to learn tasks quickly and become efficient in a short period
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Ability to handle confidential material and treat it accordingly
- Ability to manage a variety of tasks concurrently
- May be subject to extended hours to accommodate leaders schedule (on occasion)