Our client, the third largest producer of Canadian oil and natural gas and the second largest refiner and upgrader with extensive midstream and downstream infrastructure, has an immediate need for a Wellsite Operator. This is a contract position for one (1) year located in Hardisty, Alberta.
- Schedule: 12 hour shift (Day & Night) Rotation 5 On 4 Off
- Candidates will be required to supply their own truck with general tools.
- Truck Expense Paid
- Perform day to day Terminal operations.
- Demonstrate commitment to policies, values, safety and regulatory compliance and operational integrity.
- Support personal and contractors to perform day to day operations activities and procedures in compliance with all safety and regulatory requirements.
- Complete and maintain accurate production and operations records. This includes daily, weekly, monthly and yearly checks, log sheets, inspections, permits and reports.
- Respond to all emergency situations and incidents in compliance with ERP and notify required personal.
- Maintain a valid Class 5 Operators License.
- 1 – 5 years of oil field experience
- Valid Class 5 Operators License
- Mechanically inclined; able to look after equipment and perform minor maintenance tasks.
- Self-starter with a high value on safe operations.
NICE to HAVE Qualifications:
- Trade certificated or technical diploma.
- Gas Processing Operator (GPO) Certification
- 4th Class Power Engineer Ticket
- Related experience in Oil & Gas
- Safety tickets:
- H2S Alive
- Frist Aid
- Fall protection
- Fire & Gas
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.