We are seeking an Automation Engineer who will be responsible for managing continuous integration software suites across multiple branches and platform. Responsible for maintaining software regression for HDMTOS ( High Density Modular Tester Operating System) for a 7 months contract assignment available in Chandler, AZ. This will be a remote role for local candidates.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Manage regressions across different code branches and platforms.
· Consulting with development and validation engineers in resolution of problems.
· Give regular status updates, handle escalations, and help needed requests to keep team executing at peak levels.
· Develop, modify, and execute software test plans.
· Analyze and write test standards and procedures.
· Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
· Analyze test results to ensure correct functionality, determine root causes of failures and recommends corrective action
· File defects for any failures
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
· 2+ years of Software development and/or Software validation experience.
· 1+ years programming with C++ or C sharp languages or JAVA
· ATE test development/debug.
· Validating and debugging software.
· Creating test plans.
· Programming in Python, Perl or other scripting languages.
· NET and Visual Studio or Other IDEs
Applicants with a Bachelors degree or higher will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.