Our Banking client in MINNEAPOLIS, MINNESOTA is looking to hire an Online Marketing Designer for a 12months contract role.
What you will be doing…
• The Designer partners closely with the Writers and collaborates with other designers and marketing team members to develop the most impactful brand solution to the client request and marketing opportunity. Sometimes that will involve picking up past collateral for a refresh, or customizing projects off templates. Other times it will involve brainstorming with the marketing consultants, Print Buyer, Writers and other team members to come up with the most impactful ideas to bring an event to life or sell an idea in a social campaign, the Designer’s engagement and responsibility with a project varies widely, so flexibility is key.
• The Designer works within an established brand standard, and knowing when to push, pull and advance the brand based on what is right for the request and the firm, it is a dance that can be challenging, and must be embraced.
• Collaboration across the creative and marketing team is critical to individual project and team success. We share in our victories and learn from opportunities as a collective.
• Projects are assigned through the creative intake process, and flow through a digital project management software system, but once assigned all work is self-directed, all creative team members are trained on the system and responsible for hitting due dates and advancing work according to the identified schedule, multiple projects will be managed simultaneously and so organization, self-motivation and a propensity toward creative operational thinking will be a huge benefit.
What you will need to succeed…
Must Have Skills:
• Attention to detail
• Creative problem-solving mindset
• Experience in working within established brand standards, while finding ways to keep the work fresh and evolving
• Campaign experience
• Previous agency experience
• Experience working in a regulated environment (ie. financial services, healthcare)
• Event and multi-faceted campaign experience
• SalesForce Marketing Cloud design/layout experience
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.