On behalf of one of North America’s largest natural gas distributors, we are looking for a Procurement Systems Specialist in Houston, TX
- Reporting to the Manager Supply Chain Sustainment this role will develop and utilize an expert level of knowledge to drive the ongoing coordination and maintenance of the Oracle Cloud systems, as well as continuous improvement projects through both Oracle cloud updates and advancing functionality and improvements across the system.
- This role will be key in the coordination with other team members of the Supply Chain Sustainment group to support stakeholders in Finance, Supply Chain, Asset & Work Management, and TIS to ensure that the coordinated process and system in place for ongoing maintenance and improvement are followed.
- Participate in the development and execution of annual roadmap including Master Data Governance activities, Cloud Sustainment activities, and Continuous Improvement activities
- Remain current and aligned with Oracle roadmap to inform upcoming activities
- Contribute to the engagement and management of external Consultants to develop and execute Continuous Improvement activities
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings on design and execution of Continuous improvement activities
- Prepare development and delivery of training materials and the development of process flows for Continuous Improvement Activities, as well as working with Internal Controls on control implications to Continuous Improvement Activities
- Initiate and oversee Cloud Sustainment activities such as communications, training, and maintaining L5 process flow, testing coordination, and activities
- Expert knowledge in the maintenance of master data, including triaging requests, coordinating between AWM, SCM, TIS, and Boundary Systems on impacts and timing of changes.
- Provide technical assistance to implement changes.
- Participate in the negotiation and alignment with internal stakeholders in situations in which they may not be predisposed to agree.
- Oracle Cloud – Sourcing/Contracts/Supplier Master/Supplier Qualification Management
- Oracle Cloud – Procure to Pay/Expenses/Supplier Portal
- Oracle Cloud – Master Data Management (Item Master both goods and services)/Product Data Hub / Materials Management & Logistics (Inventory & warehousing) / Planning Central
Knowledge of Oracle Cloud & Supply Chain modules:
- Strong knowledge of any or all subject areas: Procure-to-Pay (P2P), Sourcing and Contracting, Projects/Planning Central, Materials Management & Logistics (MM&L)/Inventory and Supplier Management/Supplier Qualification Management.
- Strong ability to work effectively with others in a cross-functional and distributed team environment.