Our healthcare client is looking for an Administrative Support Assistant on a 6-month temporary contract in Toronto, ON. The role will require the candidate to work full-time with technology provided by the client.
Main Job duties
- Administrative support using Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Scheduling and calendar management
- Minute taking in meetings – must have extensive experience taking minutes in complex meetings
- Correspondence on behalf of the Deputy Medical Officer Of Health
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Performs program support duties including the processing /preparation of forms and correspondence, input of data, maintenance of tracking and filing systems
- Compiles and summarizes data, statistics and other information using desktop applications and corporate systems.
- Coordinates and confirms meetings, events and training programs. Compiles and prepares necessary material.
- Provides information in response to inquiries/complaints in person, on the telephone and via email from employees. Forwards calls to appropriate personnel and takes messages, as necessary.
MUST HAVE Requirements and Qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of Excel – (Ability to use SUM, IF, Macros, Filters, VLOOKUP in large databases proficiently)
- Great computer skills including office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Strong administrative background at a large office with multiple competing priorities
- Demonstrated experience in a fast paced environment with changing information and priorities
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- Great verbal and written communication
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work a changing schedule and extra hours as and when requested
- Willingness to work both weekend days
- Availability to work 8 hours a day between 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
- Ability to commute to different GTA offices as and when needed
Technology: Provided by the client
Location: Remote with occasional visits to the offices in GTA.