Our Telecom client who specializes in cloud communications and workstream collaboration solutions is looking for an Avaya Enterprise Architect in UC (Unified Communication) and CC (Contact Center) Solutions. This will be a remote job for a long-term contract position.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
• Acts as an independent Avaya Architect and Design Lead in support of architecture designs to be consumed for global deployments of Avaya Unified Communications (UC) and Contact Center (CC) solutions.
• Individual contributor that architects, designs, and documents Avaya CC and UC solutions
o Solution/Application Overview and high-level call flow drawings
o Low-level design for all Avaya Aura solution components that includes (but not limited to) Session Manager (SM) and Communication Manager (CM) trunking, dial patterns, adaptations, network region, IP workbooks, etc.
• Technical oversight for development, implementation, troubleshooting and migration of Avaya CC and UC solutions.
• Team lead role on a project with the ability to guide customer and cross-functional internal/partner teams for Cloud Architecture, Design and Project planning.
• 3+ years of proven industry experience working with Avaya solutions at architecture, design, configuration and implementation.
• Ability to work independently and in the team environments as well as with discipline in a remote/home working environment.
• Willingness to travel based on project needs
• Ability to work on multiple projects at Avaya’s direction
• Strong Avaya CC experience at solution level spanning multiple Avaya products.
• Strong Avaya Analytics and Product Outreach Manager(POM) expertise required from a design, implementation/configuration perspective.
• Integration of Avaya systems with other third-party non-Avaya adjuncts – CRM, Call Recording, Workforce Optimization, AI solutions and others.
• Strong SIP session management and SIP protocol experience
• Security Architecture and Design – signaling and media encryption
• Proficient in Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Create architecture design artifacts for the solution – Power Point high level architecture and vision, technical visio drawings, configuration details /test plans in Excel and detailed descriptions in Microsoft Word.
• Experience with Google Cloud Solutions (GCP/GCVE).
• Experience with core data networking and network management knowledge is a plus.
• Experience with cloud automation, cloud design patterns and microservices is a plus.
• B.S. or M.S or like experience in one or more of the following areas – Telecommunication Networks, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems
Applicants with a Bachelors degree or higher will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.