We are seeking a Technical Support/customer Service who will be responsible for excellent customer service, answering how-to questions on how to navigate application to generate paperwork from start to finish, create models, invest in model, account maintenance (full life cycle) for a 6+ month contract assignment in Minneapolis, MN.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day-to-day basis your work will include:
· Resolves basic technical problems via telephone and/or written correspondence or electronic media. May have to work on a help desk system or a problem management database.
· Required to maintain a log of actions and client communication.
· Escalates more complex problems or may provide support under general supervision.
· Communicates with customers and will possess a wide range of technical competency and communication skills.
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· Knowledge and experience on call center management system
· Knowledge of Windows XP/VISTA/2000 and LAN/WAN environment
· Familiarity with MS Office Suite, Blackberry, and MS Outlook
· Advanced knowledge of industry standard hardware/software
· Hands-on experience in troubleshooting and break/fix of applications and/or hardware
· Ability to read and comprehend specialized technical documentation, as required.
· Ability to perform light manual labor, i.e., lifting monitors or PC’s.
· Ability to handle multiple concurrent calls/tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Excellent verbal communication skills and documentation skills
· May have occasional evening and/or weekend work, rotating on-call after hours support.
Applicants with above skills will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.