Skills and Qualifications that will make you stand out:
Electrical candidates must have minimum of 5 years maintenance experience.
Preferable 02-years nuclear operating plant maintenance experience Nuclear experience should be from an operational nuclear plant in a maintenance role
Preferable Areas of Experience
1. Protective Relay
2. MTR,SAT,UAT and Excitation Transformer
3. Motor Control Center & Load Control Center
4. All type of Switch Gear ( 13.8KV SWGR & 4.16 KV SWGR )
5. MOV’s 6. EDG & Battery Test
Please include the following in your resume:
1. Your Resume should highlight all Training/Qualifications/Exp breakdown and type of Nuclear Power Plant that individual has worked.
2. Summary of Experience- Be specific to the different nuclear-related systems ( Reactor Protection/Turbine/Radiation monitoring/Field devices/MMIS systems etc) and provide a breakdown on the type of work performed and whether it was in the construction/commissioning and or Operational plant.
3. Provide details on whether the work performed was on wiring terminations and installations/commissioning and functional testing/Fault diagnostics/troubleshooting
4. Discuss the methods of work implementation such as Work Package/Procedure use/Work Permits and lockout tag out systems etc.
5. Please highlight your experience with working in a Radiation control area – discuss your use of HU tools and ALARA principles
6. Specify your exposure as a LEAD TECH/Supervisor or whether you were performing work as a support TECH/assistant.