Our Lifesciences is currently hiring Site coordinator to work with our expert Workplace Experience team of three employees across the world. Do you have a passion for Workplace Experience? Then we would love to hear from you. This project is 100% remote and the contract duration is 12 months.
What you’ll do
• Provide outstanding, proactive customer service to all associates and visitors to our site
• Manage site moves and relocation of facilities services
• Manage vender service relationships
• Partner with stakeholders and functions, map user experience journeys and touchpoints to support the brand and associate experience;
• Identify and implement new technology to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the facility support systems.
Who you are?
• Detailed oriented with the ability to work independently with minimal direction
• Experience managing teams through influence
• Experience in space planning and move management
• Vendor management experience
• Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
• Strong emotional intelligence.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you’re a Site coordinator, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.