We are seeking a Web Application Developer who will be responsible to develop exceptional software products and applications in factories of the NVM solution organization for a 12 month contract assignment available in Aloha, OR.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
· Assessing the business need and crafting robust and scalable application design, designing and documenting the solution design, playing a developer role on the team
To perform above tasks, you must have below skills:
· Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, C#, ASP.Net MVC, JQUERY, CSS, HTML, and MS SQL server.
· 4-6 years of industry experience in software design and writing solutions using C# technology skills and experience in a web-based application development environment.
· Experience with design patterns along with working knowledge of Unix/Linux/Windows is preferred
· A strong knowledge of DBMS concepts from an application development perspective and experience in working with relational databases including SQL development skills
· Ability to contribute to testing and implementation approach for the presentation layer. Interest and ability to work further down the stack.
· Experience in developing with Web APIs, RESTful JSON APIs, XML experience
· Practical knowledge of working within a continuous build environment including working with a Source Control Management tool.
Applicants with a Bachelors degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.