Our life science client is hiring a Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager will act as a “change agent” driving sustainable process change in a cross functional environment, enabling measurable improvements in key operating metrics including but not limited to on time delivery, productivity, logistics spend, and inventory/cash position. The job is based in Waukesha, WI for a duration of 12 months.
· Support global Order Fulfilment execution focused on process standardization and use of Order Fulfilment digital ecosystem
· Through assessment of current state processes, enable transformation through simplification, standardization, and digitization of processes enabled by digital applications like Oracle R12 (GLPROD), my Orders, Oracle Transportation Management (OTM), Oracle Warehouse Management (WMS), Mobile Supply Chain Applications (MSCA), Order Submission, Order Change, and Order Execution
· Work with stakeholders to identify key operational needs using process and tools (e.g., gap analyses, business process flow charts, decision tables, requirements, etc) to aid in the development and refinement of new processes.
· Employ project management skills related to overall project tracking, deliverables management, action item tracking, meeting minutes, team communications, and presentations.
· As required, define process and translate functional business needs to support Digital Technology “Definition of Ready” including clear requirements, business impacts, and acceptance criteria to be used as part of prioritization processes based on impacts/efforts.
· Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, or Engineering
· Minimum 5 years of experience working in logistics, order management, or supply chain management
· Demonstrated project management skills including project initiation, scoping, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, risk management and communication
· Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization
· Demonstrated ability to excel in a global matrix organization
· Ability to collaborate successfully in a global team, working across cultures, geographies, and time zones
· Ability to facilitate team-based problem solving of complex issues
· Leadership Training Program Experience (IMLP, OMLP, FMP)
· Lean experience
· MBA or MS in Engineering or Supply Chain.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you’re a Project Manager, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.