Our multinational electricity and gas utility client is hiring an Analyst to support processing cost allocation refunds and investigation into project invoices. The role will help reduce cost sharing account balance and help implement cost allocation policy in consistent manner across all three-service territory. The project is based out in Waltham, MA for a contract duration of 6 months.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day-to-day basis your work will include:
· Investigate and identify Power Plan journal entry and SAP invoices for Distributed Generation Projects.
· Identify cost allocation amounts related to each project as part of cost sharing mechanism
· Confirm and verify refund amounts associated with project
· Confirm Payee information to process refund
· Run daily reports to provide status update on progress of cost allocation refunds. Maintain a tracker to ensure accurate reports are generated.
· Manage the day-to-day relationship with relevant internal parties or employees in order to understand their requirements, deliver appropriate, customized solutions and advice, and build cross-functional working in line with National Grid policies and processes.
· Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders in order to share best practice, provide technical advice and build bases of influence.
· Assist with updating department website
· Assist with customer outreach events
· Assist with customer inquiries
· A Bachelor’s degree in a related area is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
· Knowledge of the electric industry, construction, and/or distributed generation is preferred.
· A renewable energy experience is preferred.
· Proficiency in relevant software e.g., Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access) & Salesforce
· Knowledge of regulatory concepts and rate making is highly desirable
· Experience with Process Improvement and lean problem-solving methods is preferred.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you’re an Analyst, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.